With summer in full blast, cool yourself off with this creamy, spicy salsa! Perfect for a healthy party dip or a midday snack! Mix it up and have fun this summer with this tasty salsa!
Ready in 15 min
57.9 calories Total per serving
$0.57 Total per Serving (All items are SNAP eligible)
- 4 Tomatillos (roughly chopped)
- 1 Whole Avocado (Seeded, peeled, and roughly chopped)
- 2 Whole Jalapenos (roughly chopped) *Can keep seeds for spice **Can adjust according to preferred spice level
- 1 cup Non-Fat Greek Yogurt (plain)
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro
- 1 Whole Small White Onion
- 1 tbsp. Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for 3-5 days.
Tips from Bonnie
- Use the cilantro stems! They’re getting blended up anyways and have just as much flavor!
- Watch out for sodium! This recipe doesn’t have a worrisome amount of salt, but be careful with adding salty chips!
Written by: Rebecca Hernandez