Ready in 30 min
Serves 6 ppl
134 calories Total per serving
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup of milk.
- ½ tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 spring onions or scallions,
- 1⁄2 cup chopped asparagus, tender parts
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup halved mini mozzarella balls
- Ground thyme
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, and thyme until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions, asparagus, and a pinch of salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until the asparagus is tender but still bright green, about 5 minutes.
- Add the peas, then add the egg mixture and gently shake the pan to distribute. Add the mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the eggs are set.
- There are so many different variations on a frittata! Using whatever type of cheese or vegetables you have on hand can make this a quick and easy breakfast or dinner, and you can adapt this recipe to use vegetables you and your family enjoy.
- Add some cooked meat for some extra protein.
$0.91Total per Serving
All items are SNAP eligible
By: Maddie Aguilar