Ready in 15 min
Serves 8 people
125 calories Total per serving
- 1 Long Cucumber
- 1 Pint of Cherry Tomatoes
- 8 oz of Fresh Low-Fat Mozzarella
- 3 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Basil
- Dice the cucumber, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Stir all three ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine the olive oil and basil together.
- Drizzle the olive oil and basil mixture over the cucumber, tomatoes, and mozzarella. Stir to coat with the olive oil mixture.
- If you’re short on basil, use whatever herbs you have on hand! Sage or thyme would also work well in this recipe.
$1.01 Total per Serving
All items are SNAP eligible
Meal will last in Fridge 3-4 days
By: Maddie Aguilar