Tired of avocado toast but not ready to give up that green gold? Try this avocado egg recipe! It’s full of healthy fats and protein!
Ready in 25 min
Serves 2 ppl
212 calories Total per serving
- 1 Large Avocado
- ¼ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (or a cheese of your choice)
- 2 Egg yolks
- Preheat Oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. If the space left by the pit is small, scoop out some of the avocados to make more space.
- Carefully separate the yolk from the egg white and drop the yolk into the avocado. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Add spices to give your avocado egg some flavor. We used HEB’s Bagel Not Included! spice blend, but you can use any flavor you enjoy, such as sriracha, cilantro, or garlic powder!
$1.33 Total per Serving
All items are SNAP eligible
Meal will last in Fridge 2-3 days
Meal will last in Freezer 3 months